Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Eww.. you smell like kimchi.

I hit up one of the many local Korean soup joints the other evening for some grub and some lovely breath. Actually, it was one of the many Korean restaurants in the Atlanta area with the name Tofu House (This one is just past 285 on the right if your heading north on Buford Hwy; just outside of the perimeter next to Tower Package). I had had a pretty wild Sunday with the Lukester (my pop) at his house, so I wasn't planning on partaking of any adult beverages, but once I ordered my Korean BBQ and beef/tofu soup, I knew I needed some bubbly refreshment. I went straight for the Hite! This beer not only goes well with mouth-pain inducing, spicy Korean food, but the cans are also engineered to fit perfectly with a Korean's oral structure. FUCK YEAH! I practiced my oral structuring all the way to the restaurant so I wouldn't feel left out. So, next time you're stuffing your face with some spicy bibimbab, or just having a relaxing, sexy day at the DMZ, pop open a Hite, and let out a cool, kimchi poot. I'll keep my ears open for your call! Oh, and it's on sale at the farmers market right next to 285 on Buford Hwy for $4.99/6pk. Kam Samni Da!!!!!

No comments: