Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wall of Death

Friday night proved to be a bruiser. Our buddies, Municipal Waste from Virginia were in town playing at the Drunken Unicorn. Elixir of choice :

I would have to say the only thing special is the color of the output the next day. The circle pit mixed with a rousing wall of death helped churn up a good thirst. Drank way too many, and felt like a yucky later. Oh well. Did a few stage dives and lost my keys too. Awesome. I waded out in the circle pit, searching desperately for my keys. No luck. Got a flashlight, and went back in the thick of things. Found 3 sets of keys, a hat and a dirty shoe. None of them were mine, but I figured it would give me some leverage to trade with someone at the end of the show. Just when I thought all hope was lost, I saw my beautiful, sweet baby keys on the stage, sitting there crying. Reached, grabbed and got them, just in time to be crushed by the wall - my shirt turned brown. :(


No comments: