Monday, March 10, 2008

Welcome sluts!

Welcome, welcome to my new attempt at wasting more time at something I love doing... alot. Drinking! I just popped the top to a recent addition to my fridge, Coors. Not real sure why I bought Coors, but I did, and the one I'm drinking is pregnant because the mountains are blue.
This blog does not serve as a haughty taughty, banana head, knuckle butt list of the new holy hot shit that's out there in the beer/wine/booze world. It's purely a list of what I've been putting in my face, where I've been drinkin it and possibly what it may or may not have caused me to do.

Until next time, I bid you a fond ADIEU!

3 comments:

tony said...

FIRST!!

Needs more biscuit eating.

And bulldogs.

Mike and Chaz said...

i like to write things in the comments.

will said...

write more, and write me an email on when you're coming to visit and drink coors with me.